December 4th, 2019 12:16 AM by Marie Negron, Owner
Tampa has so many master-planned communities, new and existing, that sometimes it seems overwhelming to count how many, or figure out which one is right for you. While the community might not seem as important as the size of the kitchen or the space of the backyard, the planned community around the home is just as critical to the quality of life as the home itself. How to decide between one community or another? Here are the most popular community amenities in 2019.
• Parks and Green Space – Topping the list of desired amenities is green space. Studies show that as home buyers seek smaller square footage, they also are seeking outdoor space from the neighborhood. The parks are for all family members: two- and four-legged! Those communities with parks for multiple ages plus dedicated dog parks top the popularity list. In Florida, green space is crucial. What’s the point in living in the sunshine state, if you don’t get to enjoy it?
• Trail Systems – Along the same lines, nearly perfect weather all year long means that green space might not just cut it. Trails throughout the community mean an easy way to get outdoors whether you are walking, hiking or biking. Home buyers are interested in both paved and natural trails. Trails around bodies of water are always a bonus.
• Resort Style Pool and Clubs – The days of tiny community pools are over. Pools and their accompanying clubhouses should be central components of community living. With homebuyers looking to participate in the community a bit more, pools and clubhouses have had to up their game. Community pools should be like a mini-vacation with resort-style swimming, towel service and any level of catering kitchen, food and beverage or snack bar are all worthy of a 5-star review.
• World Class Gyms and Courts – Why keep the resort standards just to the pool? Exercise rooms, gyms and courts are essential to community living. Hitting a world-class gym should be as easy as heading to the community center.
• Main Street Village Centers – In the past, buyers wanted their community to be in close proximity to all their necessities. Nowadays, developers are expected to have those daily necessities readily available. Artfully designing the shopping area to include a main street feel is a huge plus to home buyers.
Lifestyle is a complete package. No matter what kind of living you’re looking for in Florida, community is everything. Instead of getting overwhelmed by options, call HOMM Real Estate Services! We have 25+ years as Tampa REALTORS® and residents. We know all about the existing and up and coming neighborhoods as well as the quality of amenities offered. You don't have to be looking for your needle in the haystack of Tampa-bay area communities when you have HOMM Real Estate Services. We are Helping Others Make Moves, it’s what we do.
HOMM Real Estate Services, located in the Brandon, Florida area of Tampa-Bay focused to Hillsborough, Pasco and Polk Counties. As a full-service general real estate company, we specialize in general real estate, home buyers, home sellers, new home construction, rentals, tenants and landlords and property management.
Learn more about Marie Negron, her team and HOMM Real Estate Services. Call 813-684-5954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.